We all know what we know. Yet are not aware of what we do not know (consciously) until we are stretching our mind through our thinking.
‘The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions’.
Here are some ways to expand your mind and thinking in business:
- Focus on the one thing that you love to do most that expands your work
- Read more books, listen to more podcasts, watch more videos (personal development, autobiographies, experts on your subject)
- Open up to the spiritual/inner side of your life through meditation or mindfulness
- Use both the left (logical) and right (creative) sides of your brain
- Rest, exercise and nourish your body
- Listen to beautiful music and open your imagination
- Recall good memories
- Use all your senses by heightening them all
- Memorise new things eg a song, a book, a new computer tool
- Develop new habits that help you grow
- Learn and understand how your own brain processes information
- Have a thirst for learning new things.
I find it important to endeavour to stretch my mind every day. I also do my best to do so with others, especially my clients, as often as possible.
Do you do the same?
Like what you’re reading? CALL me now at +61 414-278-344
Don’t forget to share it with your friends.
All content ©Jennie Gorman. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or reproduction of content without the express consent of the copyright holder violates Australian law. Please contact us here if you wish to reproduce content for your website, magazine or other media source.